Subject: FW: D_2024_0359 Annual Report 2023 of the European Chemicals Agency
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "SM Info"
Cc: "Elen Ohov"
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 16:31:03 +0300

Heade soovidega

Tiiu Noobel

Sekretär

Eesti Vabariigi alaline esindus EL juures

Rue Guimard 11/13, 1040 Brüssel

Tel: + 32 2227 4337,   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://eu.mfa.ee/et/> https://eu.mfa.ee/et/

From: Esindus EL juures üldaadress <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 2:10 PM
To: Tiiu Noobel <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: D_2024_0359 Annual Report 2023 of the European Chemicals
Agency

From: ECHA EO <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 1:36 PM
To: ECHA EO <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: D_2024_0359 Annual Report 2023 of the European Chemicals Agency

Per email only

Your Excellency

Please find attached a letter from Dr Sharon McGuinness, Executive
Director of the European Chemicals Agency, with the corresponding annex.

Best regards

Governance, Strategy and Relations secretariat

Katri Gerkman

Management Assistant

Governance, Strategy and Relations Unit (E1)

+ 358 9 6861 80
echa.europa.eu
P.O. Box 400, FI-00121 Helsinki,
    Finland

EMAS Registered

ISO 9001:2015 certified

ISO 14001:2015 certified

 <https://twitter.com/EU_ECHA>  <https://www.facebook.com/EUECHA/>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EUchemicals>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-chemicals-agency/>

The above represents the opinion of the author and is not an official
position of the European Chemicals  Agency. This email, including any
files attached to it, is intended for the use of the individual to whom it
is addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the author as soon as possible and delete the message.